1. The blog post that later resulted into the book “Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race” by Reni Eddo Lodge. I haven’t read the book yet but it’s at the top of my reading list.
2. This conversation between Felice León and Kimberlé Crenshaw about how Black women are left out in discussions about police violence, social justice movements and intra-racial violence.
3. The Black Lives Matter movement is global but it’s important that we tackle the racism in our own countries.
4. Watch this intimate documentary about the great Toni Morrison
5. Diversify you insta feed, here. are a few suggestions.